Introducing Stampin’ Blends!
Say hello to a new world of colorful creativity! Meet Stampin’ Blends, artist-quality alcohol markers in 12 exclusive Stampin’ Up! colors. Stampin’ Blends will be available in upcoming catalogs and prices are guaranteed through May 31, 2018. In addition, new demonstrators can choose Stampin’ Blends as part of their Starter Kit
To cover all the blending bases, Stampin’ Up! is also offering a limited-time 16-card project kit and stamp set with beautiful line-art images. The Color Me Happy Project Kit will be available while supplies last. In conjunction with the kit, the Color Me Happy Stamp Set will be available as long as kit supplies last.
Stampin’ Blends Features
- Add just the right amount of color where you need it with the brush tip or fine-point.
- Each color (except Ivory and Bronze) has a light and dark shade marker, available individually or in a combo pack.
- We have done in-house testing for evaporation and life testing and are really happy with the results, so you can feel confident purchasing these artist-quality markers.
- Press fit seal prevents air from entering the barrel and causing evaporation.
- The nestable lids are easy to keep track of and have a tight fit for long-lasting color.
Learn more about the features and benefits of these premier markers by watching the video below:
Basic Blending Techniques for the Stampin’ Blends
Blending Method #1 – Light/Dark
- Start with the lightest color and apply a nice even layer
- Add a line with the darkest color where you want the shadow to fall, then start flicking the color in
- Blend out with the lightest color
Blending Method #2 – Dark/Light
- Add a line with the darkest color where you want the shadow to fall, then start flicking in
- Add the lightest color and blend
To see these blending basic watch the video below:
Stampin’ Blends: Color Lifter and Skin Tones
Learn how to erase mistakes and master skin tones by watching the video below:
I hope you have enjoyed this Stampin’ Blends mini how-to web series! For a PDF download (compliments of inkheaven) containing these techniques along with some other tips click here.