Why Choose Stampin’ Up!?
Because Stampin’ Up! offers a unique business opportunity! Let me share it with you:
The business opportunity begins with an initial investment of $99* and you selecting $125 worth of products that you would like to begin your business with – a great bargain when it comes to starting a business! Plus, the business opportunity can be customized to fit your personal goals. Here are just a few ways that it can be customized:
- Traditional style with home parties
- Recruiting and building a team
- Local classes
- Take it online – the sky (or net) is the limit here!
- All of the above!
Stampin’ Up! supports their demonstrators! The demonstrator website has a whole section, called Stampin’ University, filled with resources dedicated to helping you learn about Stampin’ Up!, stamping, and growing your business. These resources include:
- New Demonstrator Section
- Running Your Business Section
- Products Section
- Techniques Section
- Recruiting Section
- Supporting Your Team Section
- A Webinar Collection
In addition to this, Stampin’ Up! demonstrators also receive:
- Succeed Weekly – A weekly email filled with timely updates and product information for you to use.
- Stampin’ Success – A quarterly publication which is also chock full of ideas including tips and techniques!
- Stampin’ Connection – An exclusive online community of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators to network with.
- A minimum discount of 20% on all orders placed.
- Flex points and other incentives throughout the year to help you meet your goals.
The Stampin’ Up! business opportunity is low risk with great potential!
Stampin’ Up! belongs to the DSA (Direct Selling Association) which means that they adhere to a strict code of ethics that includes a requirement that they buy back unused inventory at no less than 90% of the original purchase price.
Why Choose to Join My Inkheaven Stars?
I provide you with a training series of 8 emails that will begin right after you sign up! No pressure support is provided to help you reach your goals. You can draw on my 20 years of experience as a demonstrator. Let’s build a business together! Click here to join!